Thursday, September 08, 2011

MCAL

I did a mystery crochet along and just finished it. Not that I was altogether happy with the end results but I will still post a picture. Turned out to be a checker board. Funny my grandsons saw it and asked me why I didn't just buy one like their mom did. ROFLOL, out of the mouths of babes. They are 6 and 3.

These are not the best pictures. I just finished a short time ago and was in quite the hurry to be done with this. I have to say one of the most boring times of crochet I have done in ages.

Oh and the little bag to hold the checkers was an addition on my part. There is a backing to this and an opening in the back to place the checkers. I am thinking PJ bag.




Now on to complete some other projects and/or get pictures of ones completed. I have bags to take pictures of, a crocodile stitch hat for a baby completed, two dino hats to sew the spines on, and a couple of bags to finish, well one only needs the strap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home