Monday, September 24, 2007

THEIR GONE

Yes their gone. What's gone? Well those pictures of the people sitting using the knitting boards to make the "Pidge Scarf". Well at least for now.

Kim, from Knittingboard.com, mentioned on group today that they had removed the pictures.

Now I wonder why?

Is it because they never thought that people would realize these are not needle knitted?

Is it because they think their secret might get out?

Or is it just a getting ready to update with better pictures?

Those certainly weren't the best for me as I couldn't get a real good look at "who's" board they were using.

What ever. It is really too late for either of those first two, but the second would nice. If it is because of the first two, this is kind of like putting the cart before the horse and expecting that cart to do all the pulling.

Whatever the decision to remove them, maybe they will come back soon.

ROFLOL

Sorry, I had Really decided not to post about this anymore but I just couldn't help myself.

This whole thing has given me so much laughter over the last few days and I really needed this comic relief.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

I pulled a cached version of the page, so I have all the pictures of people sitting around with their looms, with the TV on in the background. You should be able to reach me via my blogger ID.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Amoonsinger said...

Yes I have seen the cached version of the pages. I have also seen their ftp site and the pictures are on there also. I saw another older picture of two ladies with looms through a cache by google.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home