Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Funky Hat

Back in November 2005 I was playing around on a loom and came up with a hat with a different kind of stitch but have never gotten around to writing up the pattern. I made the first in this same type of yarn but a different color. The yarn is called Fashion Four by Phentex. My former co-workers wife saw the hat just as I finished it and declared that it was really neat (her words not mine).

This one has been on my mind for so very long, thinking that I should get this written up, but you know how that goes. It didn't take so long and this is a very fast easy to do pattern.

It is a furry type of yarn, with the fur being very short. It is so soft and feels wonderful. My daughter says the hat looks funky, so I named it that.

Anyway, here are pictures of it for you to see.





Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait till you write up the pattern for this hat...way 2 cute!

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home