Friday, September 15, 2006

Quizes

I found these quizes on Concetta's myspace and they were a welcome distraction from working this morning. I had to work all day into the night yesterday doing some catch up, then again this morning. Wed was spent in a trip to Klamath Falls to get my sisters dependent id renewed at Kingsley Field Air Base. Wow, such a long drive for 10 minutes to redo the id. I was really supprised that security was a lax as it was. They checked my sis's id, my hubbies ODL and that was it. We were in and gone in that 10 minutes. Leaving the post persoanl only waved at us. I thought we would have to go through more to get in. I was wrong.

Well, I did manage to do a bit of shopping when I got back to Medford. Mostly grocery, but I did get a knitting book, Big Book of Knitting by Katharina Buss. Pretty neat book. Has some things in it I would like to learn. I picked it up at JoAnn's but probably could have gotten it over at Barnes & Noble, I just didn't want the extra stop since we were all so tired. That drive to Klamath Falls was not only long, there is tons of road work that slows the drive. At least we only had one 15 minute delay waiting for a pilot car going over, but coming back we only had to wait about 5 minutes.

This is the first time I have ever been to Klamath Falls. Wow, we went Hwy 140, and when you crest the hill, the view of the lake is so beautiful. I love big bodies of water. We only have the little old Rogue River here, but that is still pretty.

Well it is back to work. I have to get into the shop to do draw day for everyone, but need to finish a few things here first.

Oh we got some pictures of the lake and I will try to get a chance to post one later.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home