Monday, March 05, 2007

New looms

My looms arrived from Cindy today. Wow, are these big. I never thought I would want looms this large but there are a few things I am going to try on them. I think making up patterns on a straight board will be easier then on an S loom, so the 48" one will be great for that.

The other loom is a 1/2" gauge round loom with 90 pegs. I really was expecting something a bit smaller around so when opening the package and actually seeing the loom was shocking, but I am not one bit displeased.

These will be another challenge to learn to use, but that's OK. I have managed with others and I will with these. Having a loom that is only 14" shorter then yourself is a bit of a shock also, but hey this could be fun. I might have to find a special place to work that one, but I will do what I have to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home