Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Loom Knitting Primer a Beginning

So a new book is out for loom knitting. It's a beginnger book and since I am not a beginner I didn't even think much about purchasing it. I figured somewhere sometime I will run across it and get to see if it is something I want to add to my library or something that will just be way to easy and not for me.

Well, I didn't get a chance to run across the book in time, as I was asked to look over the book and do a little review of it. So the book was sent to me by the publisher just for this purpose.

Ah a little review, a little review, they want a little review for the people thinking about this book. It isn't possible, that little review. There is so much available that I finally had to make a choice a hard choice. Could I do a "little" review and do some justice to the book or do I split it up and keep the readers in supense while I work on each section and give the book the review I think it requires.

Sorry folks the hard choice was to split the review into sections. I am about to introduce the first section to you now, then over the next few days I will add sections as I browse the book to pick out the things I believe will be of intrest to you all.

MaryJeanne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home