Friday, October 16, 2009

Craft room

My craft room is just about done. I finally got the outside storage area cleaned and took all the baby stuff out to take to the big storage area. I would get rid of it as Tanner and Andrew are now one and a half but Athea says might be one more down the line. I hate to keep buying baby stuff when what I have is perfectly fine. So for a bit it will hang around, but not in the only storage place here I have for yarn tubs.

So the cleaning up and out went well, and I took all the tubs from the craft room and arranged them as I want them to get to what I need quickly. Just open the door and I am there. I have tubs that have wheels so I can just wheel them out and have access to the back ones.

Now to put back all the stuff I moved so I could remove the tubs, but that is for tomorrow. After completing this project I went on to sweep and mop the carport, remove dried bell peppers from the dryer, do laundry, and pick up some wood we are going to burn putting it in the garden wagon. Enough for today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can really relate to moving things around just to get to your work. It gets worse when you add another machine!!! I just found a DM 80 and desperately need a video. Any suggestion??

2:35 PM  
Blogger Amoonsinger said...

From time to time I see the videos for the passap on ebay. You might also try some of the passap yahoo groups, there some who still deal in passap parts. Another place to try might be Peter in Canada. He has the best supply of passap parts I have seen so far. I am not sure what Pat has but she seems to be able to come up with things. Pat is a moderator of a couple of the passap groups, and she lives in Oregon.

Oh yes moving and moving and moving. I just went back to the room over a couple of days and managed to move a bunch of things and now have five machines up, but in order to do this I had to move machines and move them again till I could fit them right in this tiny room. I wanted six up but that is just not going to happen right now.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home