Sunday, February 04, 2007

Shopping Trip

Well, I still didn't get that little flower loom, but no big deal. I only want it because it would be helpful to help others. We got all of our shopping done, and it feels good to have the shelves at home, plus frezzer and fridge full without having spent a fortune.

I went to Michaels and found nothing that I wanted. So I went to JoAnn's again nothing I wanted. Craftware house again was a big nothing. One last stop for my crafting needs took me to Hancocks Fabric. At last something I wanted.

Guess what, I got a medium and a large butterfly loom. Neat, another toy to play with. I also picked up some more stitch markers. I keep loosing some and needed more to mark my loom pegs.

Well, that's about it. Tired need to grab loom project and rest a bit.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home