Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I watched it and I didn't like what I saw

My brother sent me a link to a little movie he said I should watch.  I watched it.  Oh my, he said it would scare me and he was right.   

"Fitna" by Geert Wilders, a member of the Dutch parliament.  If you ever run across this film  and decide to watch it, please make sure the children are not present when you view it.

Larry said it is not for the "faint hearted" and he is so right.  There is all heck breaking out over this one.  A simple search of the internet will show you that.  I then watched Geert Wilders talking on a youtube video and watched Glenn Beck and Brad Thor discussing this film.  

Nope folks this one has nothing to do with crafting.  Just a very sad thing to see history repeating the mistakes made from before.  Once we had Hitler, and we all know what came of that.  What are we to have in the future?

Like I said beware the little ones viewing this one, but scaredy old me, well,  I was brave enough to dare it.  Shudder!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home