Monday, March 10, 2008

Knitting Loom Projects

I have been so lazy when it comes to getting my knitting loom projects completed. I have so much to do and the time just never seems to be there. So I have several afghans to finish, and some hats and some baby booties.

I took pictures of the baby ghan on one panel loom from CindWood Crafts but when I went to load them from off the camera they were not there.

I had also taken pictures of the round bench the hubby had fixed up for my innovations machine and they also were not on the card. I think I know what happened. The camera was being a pain as the battery was low and I don't think I actually got the pictures taken. I should have stopped and put in fresh batteries but you know that "I am in a rush mode". Sometimes rush mode just doesn't work too well.

So now I have to do it all over again. Maybe later today. I have my grandson Carter right now and he is the one who demands more attention from grandma when he is here. I am shocked that I am actually being allowed this time at the computer. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home