Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Machine Project

I have the round piece on one 350 more then half way done. I was further but I had to pull out an entire section as I made, well the machine made and I didn't catch it, a boo-boo. One hundred rows pulled out, I learned a lot about frogging on the machine.

Then canning came along and I haven't had time to think over the last couple of days. Tonight I hope to get back to that machine project and think about canning more tomorrow.

I am also working up some quick hats on the innovations machine. The more I use it the more I learn how to make it work the way I want it to, but I still cannot figure out how to make it accept a different cast on. I do not like the one it likes. There is the waste cast on, and that is ok, but not what this lady wants.

The loomed round piece is going slow. I have only had a few minutes here and there to give it my attention. The daughter wants hats for projects and I have been looming some of those for her. I figure that she can make each hat look a little different by adding some flowers to them for her. So I am also crocheting up some different flowers to add to the hats.

Wow, so much to do, so little time to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home