Saturday, September 13, 2008

Shopping

Went shopping with the youngest daughter and grandsons today. What a long day but we had a very good time. We went to Medford Oregon.

She was looking to do a bit of grocery shopping and getting Halloween costumes for the boys. She got the baby a penguin costume and got Mason a dragon. Oh how cute the both of them look.

Me I had decided to go for the time to spend with the grands but while I was there I decided to look for the new knifty knitter loom and the peg sections for the longer looms. I tried Michaels but no go, but I did find them at JoAnn's. I bought three of the ends sets and one of the looms and a couple of skeins of pink simply soft.

At Michaels I did buy some more yarn. It is for hats for the daughters business. I have made several for her in looming and there are a couple more I am working on, but she also wants some crocheted ones.

I had worked last night trying to get the red baby afghan off the knitting machine but I didn't get so far. I wanted to give it to my daughter today, oh well, in a few more days she will get it. Those stitches on that standard machine are just so small to work with it takes me extra time working the bind off. Oh I am doing a back stitch bind off on that one.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good..! I want to see that Halloween costumes. Please share.

3:59 AM  
Blogger Amoonsinger said...

These are store bought costumes. I do not have pictures of the boys in them yet.

The penguin was bought at a store I don't even know the name of. The dragon was bought at Old Navy.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Amoonsinger said...

If you go to Old Navy and do search for costumes you will find a dragon one. This one on the web is green, now imagine that in a bright red. The one Mason has is red.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home