Saturday, April 22, 2006

Fisherman Crochet


This has got to be the hardest piece I ever did. Not that the piece itself is hard, but I was having hand problems, actually my wrists, and this pattern has so many different types of stitches to create the fisherman look. This one is one of my favorite pieces that I have done though.

My DIL still has this, well she has all the pieces that I have done for her and the babies. With this one I did a hat, a bunting and a pair of booties. She could not find the bunting for me to take a picture of. It was still packed away from when they moved.

A lot of work did go into this piece but I love how it turned out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
I belong to loomknittingnewbies as well as you and saw the link to your blog.. Just wanted to say how much I love this Fisherman crochet blanket! Is there a pattern? I would love to try this once I am better at crochet.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Amoonsinger said...

There was a complete pattern that I made this set from. I purchased it quite some time ago. I don't remember the company who published it but I can go to storage this week and see if I can find the pattern book. I don't remember seeing anything for free like this.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home