Friday, February 09, 2007

Blog switching

So I am set up with the "new" blog that is google sign in and I gave their new customize blog a try. Yuck. It said it would deleted some things and yes it did but it didn't tell me I would have to fight like the dickens to try to get it back. I can say I was not "impressed" with the new "custom" setting with the drag and drop. In fact I disliked it so back I switched right back to the old way. I will edit my own on my own and leave it at that. Everything is very much ok the way it is anyways. So who needs the rest. ROFLOL


Now I do think there were some neat things, but you don't always want to worry about keeping the neat things as the bad can override those neat. So here I am almost back to the beginning.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home