Sunday, April 20, 2008

CinDWood Looms

I haven't had a chance to mention to you all that the little thumb loom that I bought from Cindy over at CinDWood Crafts is now available on the site.  It is a cute little ten peg loom that is 1/2" in gauge.  

I have used this loom for children to adult thumbs and it is also a very neat little spool/corker loom that you can use it for also.  I skipped pegs for the children's thumbs and it worked quite fine.

I thought that I should also tell you to watch the site for the new round looms that will soon be available.  Currently there are round looms available in 3/4" and 1/2" gauges but soon there are to be rounds in the 5/8" gauge also.  So watch for them coming out.  In the meantime, be sure to check out what else is available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home