Friday, February 09, 2007

Hats, Hats, and more Hats

Sometimes you get bored with making hats. I know I did. So though they are easy to make, and I still do some when someone wants some thing or I want to try something new, it is usually a short lived thing. Not so right now. I am playing with making some hats that are very different from others and I am loving seeing how they are coming out. Oh so cute.

The really fun thing is as I am making one, my brain is storming the next one. I am having to write down the ideas before I forget them. This is something different for me. Oh I get ideas, and I sometimes go forward with them, but more often they are something that will appear and then disappear again soon after. Not so with these and I have some very cute hats now. Granted since I am playing these are all little newborn types of hats, but I am getting ready to expand to some larger looms.

Nope no pictures right now. Maybe later on but I am not much in a hurry for that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home