Friday, February 29, 2008

For my Contacts

For those of you that I have contact with through email, I want to let you know that if you haven't received emails that you expect from me and you have a charter or comcast email address, those emails will not be coming through. Every one has been sent back to my yahoo account.

It seems that those two companies have listed my yahoo email address as being spam. I am trying to work it out with charter right now. This is a bummer, I am a charter customer and have let them know by giving them not only my yahoo account address, but also my charter one.

I do not use outlook and have had not wanted to use my charter account for anything but business. I do not use it for private emails or for groups. So this is very distressful at the moment. I have had my yahoo account (the same one) for many years and I do hope that I am not going to have to dump it and get another, but if I cannot get this fixed it is exactly what I might have to do. That would be tragic seeing all the saved messages I have in that account. I think it is time to set up my outlook for those things I want to save. What a bother.

Anyway, this is to let you know that I am not ignoring you. I have emailed several people (including myself from my yahoo to my charter accounts) and all have come back marked as spam. Sure I am spamming myself. Gee I hate spam and spammers. That is not nice, not nice at all. ROFLOL

This has been going on for a while but it wasn't till I tried to do an email last night, a very important to work email that I do once a month, that I finally called Charter to see what the heck was up and a nice lady there tried to tell me where to go to get it fixed (I say tried because her English was so broken I could barely understand every third or forth word she was saying, try to get an internet address out of that). So today I found what I needed myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home