Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blogger dismay

I have been using this blog with the opera browser for quite awhile now. I have really had no problems.

Just now I opened this window and I find that I can do very little with my browser. I have no options for loading pictures or even using the compose function. It tells me that I need a different browser.

Hum, maybe I need a different place to blog at instead.

I was trying to upload a picture of the reverse brimmed hat, but that isn't going to happen. I completely refuse to use ie. I hate that browser and firefox is not on my list of favorites to use either.

I shall have to see if I can still use iRider or if they have disabled that also. What the heck is safari? I do not even know that one. I wonder if blogspot has something against opera.

If I didn't have my own spell checker I wouldn't even be able to do that. Bummer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home