Friday, October 10, 2008

G-carriage magnets

Can we say total disappointment. I went shopping with my daughter and grands today only to come home to find the package that was from the site I ordered the magnets for my garter carriage from, only to find there was no magnets in the package. I got the row tripper, and a couple of new brushes (the rubber wheel kind as mine are old and will need replacing), but not one single magnet in the package.

She told me she had them, told me how to add them to the order through the special instructions section, but either someone goofed or there really wasn't any magnets available from them in the first place.

So it is back to searching out some other place. I wonder if I can again find that place in the UK that had them for about $12 each. I will have to go doing all that looking again.

So as life has thrown again and again, that piece will continue to sit there till I manage to get it up and running. Bummed I am but as I have lived so do I again with the If it isn't meant to be, it will not be. I guess it wasn't meant to be at this time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi
I am sorry about the trouble you have had with getting those magnets. Perhaps you should contact the woman again to see if she can help? If she is in the UK I can perhaps contact her for you?
:)

9:54 AM  
Blogger Amoonsinger said...

Yes that is exactly what I did. She is in the US. I had a conformation email from them so I had that and I emailed them and asked for a phone number to order the magnets. They said they were going to send them as the missed them in the order I made.

Thanks a bunch for the offer of help. I do order things from the UK and so far have never had a problem.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home